Resident Stage Technician
Hourly rate: £11.15 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Resident Stage Technician to join us at Nidd Hall Hotel.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As part of our supportive team, you will develop and grow into working with the technical equipment to provide the right effects and staging for entertainment activities and shows.
Your main job responsibilities will be:
- To liaise and support our visiting artists to ensure all acts deliver a high standard of performance every time.
- Work with the in-house resident band & show team in the creation & performance of new production shows.
- Ensure a high standard of maintenance & upkeep to all the entertainment equipment and areas.
- All responsibilities associated with the quality and delivery of the entertainment product.
What are we looking for?
- A people person who would put the guest journey at the heart of everything they do
- A willingness to learn and improve knowledge on customer service, our products and tailored selling
- Someone who will care about the wider team and look to support wherever needed
What skills do I need?
Previous experience in an entertainment technician role, or the willingness to learn the technical aspect of the role.
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
13 November 2023
31 December 2023