Night Team Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Night Manager at the Runnymede on Thames.
The salary for this position is £25,750.40 per annum.
What will I be doing?
- Complete the night audit and carry out the end of day procedures/admin
- Ensure that we deliver excellent customer service to anyrequests or queries that our guests may have during the night
- Ensure effective communication thought out the night with all areas of the hotel
- Ensure that all public areas, terraces and hotel frontage are cleaned and serviced to the set standards
- To ensure that regular security and safety checks of the whole building and all external areas are carried out over-night in accordance with the hotel procedure
- Work with the Night Manager and deputise in their absence
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working as a supervisor/manger within a Night team in a Hotel or similar property
- The ability to work on your own initiative, as well as being working as part of a team
- You’ll be able to handle a variety of situations in a friendly and professional manner whilst maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
What Skills do I need?
- Have excellent communications and leadership skills
- You’ll be able to remain calm under pressure and enjoy new challenges
- Knowledge of the Opera system would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given
The benefits of working with us:
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualification in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure bands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holiday (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friend to use)
- Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to fantastic discounts and offers with many national bands and retailers
Our bright and modern hotel boasts an enticing riverside restaurant, outside dining areas (seasonal) a buzzing lounge, and 180 bedrooms. Alongside an award winning spa that puts the treat in treatments, indoor & outdoor pool(seasonal), a fully equipped gym and an array of outdoor activities from archery to tennis.
Excellently located just off the M25 and near Egham train station, we have a wonderful buzz, yet step outside and you’ll find peace and tranquillity directly on the banks of the River Thames.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 0AG GBR
15 November 2023
6 December 2023