Leisure Team Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Leisure Assistant at the Runnymede on Thames.
The salary for this position is £22,880.00
What will I be doing?
- You and the team will host a variety of activities throughout the day from rifle shooting to archery
- Responsible for supervising and maintaining a safe environment within our indoor and outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Ensure the allocated daily responsibilities are completed to the required standard
- On Duty Manager shifts you’ll need to open and close the spa facility and take full responsibility in the absence of a member of the leadership team
- You’ll oversee a team of lifeguards and act as a mentor and role model for them
- Take responsibility for staff training as and when required
- Carry out regular Health & Safety checks, pool testing, sauna and steam room checks
What are we looking for?
- Previous leadership experience
- An enthusiastic individuals, who has a genuine passion for leisure
- Able to motivate the team and have great customer service skills
- Able to pick up new skills quickly
- Someone who will engage with the guests and host activities to ensure guests can enjoy their holiday to the full
What Skills do I need?
- Valid National Pool Lifeguard qualification (RLSS).
- Pool Plant Operator and First Aid At work certificates would be an desirable but not essential as we can support your training to obtain these
- Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness throughout the leisure department
- Ensure a safe, secure, and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
The benefits of working with us:
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualification in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure bands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holiday (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friend to use)
- Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- to fantastic discounts and offers with many national bands and retailers
Our bright and modern
hotel boasts an enticing riverside restaurant, outside dining areas (seasonal)
a buzzing lounge, and 180 bedrooms. Alongside
an award winning spa that puts the treat in treatments, indoor & outdoor pool
(seasonal), a fully equipped gym and an array of outdoor activities
from archery to tennis.
Excellently located just off the M25 and near Egham train station, we have a wonderful buzz, yet step outside and you’ll find peace and tranquillity directly on the banks of the River Thames.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 0AG GBR
15 November 2023
6 December 2023