Senior Spa Therapist
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Beauty Therapist at the Runnymede.
The salary for this
position is £28,704.00 based on full time (40 Hours) we can also look at
contracting on 32 hours (the salary would be pro rata). This position will involve working weekends
on a rational basis.
What will I be doing?
- Providing our guests with a wide range of luxurious treatments, whether our customers are having a massage, facial, manicure or other beauty treatments you’ll help them to feel revitalised and restored.
- Ensure the day to day safe and effective operation of the treatment rooms in relation to Health and Safety protocol and assume responsibility when on shift
- Take responsibility for the levels of cleanliness according to the Health & Safety Guidelines in the working areas and the department
- Maximize any retail opportunity within the spa through sales, effort and individual targets ensuring appropriate home care advice is offered
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has a passion for all things beauty and is dedicated to delivering exceptional treatments
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and property
- You’ll Keep up to date with products available on the market place
- You’ll need to be self-motivated, enjoy working on your own and as part of a team.
What Skills do I need?
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or the equivalent is essential
- Additional therapy qualifications i.e. Hot Stones, Reflexology would be desirable but not essential
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Please note due to the nature of the treatments with this role any offer of employment is based on verification of a DBS check.
The benefits of working with us:
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualification in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure bands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holiday (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friend to use)
- Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to fantastic discounts and offers with many national bands and retailers
Our bright and modern hotel boasts an enticing riverside restaurant, outside dining areas (seasonal) a buzzing lounge, and 180 bedrooms. Alongside an award winning spa that puts the treat in treatments, indoor & outdoor pool (seasonal), a fully equipped gym and an array of outdoor activities from archery to tennis.
Excellently located just off the M25 and near Egham train station, we have a wonderful buzz, yet step outside and you’ll find peace and tranquillity directly on the banks of the River Thames.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 0AG GBR
15 November 2023
6 December 2023