Strategic Planning and Delivery AnalystStrategic Planning and Delivery Analyst
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid - 2/3 days in office each week)
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
We’re looking for a Commercial Strategy Analyst who will be responsible for providing analytical and project support across large scale Commercial change initiatives to help drive key components of the business 5-year business strategy, which equates to a c.20m EBITDA opportunity.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
-Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop business cases and support decision-making for strategic initiatives.
-Project delivery of key commercial initiatives, both medium and large-scale
- Providing analytical support to key stakeholders across the Commercial organization to help drive Commercial strategy and decision-making.
- Conducting analysis of key business drivers, industry trends, and competitive dynamics to inform strategic decision-making.
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities for growth and improvement across Commercial operations.
What we'd like you to bring:
- Experience of working in a commercial role with some experience in change management/process improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills – the ability to identify both the challenge and the drive to find ‘the fix’
- Excellent communication skills, you will need to use those skills to dig deep ti find your answers
- A mindset of continuous learning and improvement
What’s In It For You?
- Holiday allowance that rises with service, plus a ‘Holiday Buy Scheme’
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount on both Haven and Warner Hotels holiday for you, family and friends
- Comprehensive wellbeing support
- Access to the Bourne Leisure corporate box at the O2 Arena ,London
- Exclusive discounts with corporate partners
- Exciting career pathways, including Learning and Development opportunities such as Apprenticeships and Degrees
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We operate a hybrid working model, meaning 50% of your working week will be spent at the office, occasionally on Park, or at external events.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
The interview process will be up to 3 stages and may contain a presentation or skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
17 November 2023
5 January 2024