Events Co-OrdinatorCome and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Owner and Events Co-Ordinator!
As part of our Experience Team, you will…
- Schedule & communicate events through various platforms including; Owner Website, Newsletters & Social Media pages
- Work with department Heads to source event materials and ensure budgets are considered and not overspent
- Ensure all events meet H&S Regulation
- Build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at Owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
- Ensuring all owners are given a warm welcome and a first-class service
What’s In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme?
Pay Rates: Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
Experience and Qualifications
You may already be an Events Co-Ordinator which is great! All we are looking for is…
An Owner Events Co-Ordinator who has proven –
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Be able to provide first class service.
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, our (Team Managers / Heads of Departments) working hours are usually 45 hours per week over 5 days and could include evenings and weekends.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
Doniford Bay Holiday Park
Watchet, Somerset TA23 0TJ GBR
17 November 2023
3 December 2023