Hourly rate: Up to £11.15 dependent on age.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commis Chef to join us at Nidd Hall Hotel.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available.
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a Commis Chef, you will be responsible for assisting in the food preparation process, contributing to maintaining the kitchen and food safety standards. Understand basic food hygiene practices, in a team where you will be supported and developed.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic candidates who want to develop a career in the kitchen.
- Have a thirst for knowledge and want to learn new skills.
- A genuine passion for food.
What skills do I need?
- Ability to work under supervision.
- Good communication skills.
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
17 November 2023
31 December 2023