Maintenance Person (Caravan Siting)Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Siting Team Member!
As part of our Caravan Maintenance & Siting Team, you will…
- Support our Facilities Team with various maintenance tasks when we either move our caravans around the park or when we install new caravans
- Jacking and levelling caravans on their pitches
- Fitting steps and verandas
- Connection of plumbing ancillaries to the underside of caravans
- Driving heavy plant equipment such as tractors and telehandlers
What’s In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme?
Pay Rates: 21+ from £10.18 up to £10.42 per hour depending on age
Experience and Qualifications
You don’t need experience to join our Caravan Maintenance & Siting Team. You may already have experience Siting Caravans or maybe you’re a Maintenance Person looking for something new but if not, that’s ok! We will provide the training and support required to ensure you are great at what you do.
- Full valid UK Driving License required
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
Working hours are on a rota over a 7 day period and could include evenings and weekends (depending on role). We aim to offer flexibility where we can, including full or part time hours.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skegness Holiday Park
Skegness Holiday Park, Richmond Drive, Skegness Lincolnshire PE25 3TQ GBR
20 November 2023
20 December 2023