Christmas Chef -Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Chef!
As part of our Food and Beverage Team, you will…
- Prepare, cook, and present dishes to brand specification.
- Assist in keeping our kitchens clean and a safe and secure working environment.
- Have fun working as a Team to deliver great food memories for our guests on holiday
What’s In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme?
Pay Rates: £11.42 per hour
Experience and Qualifications
You may already be a Commis Chef looking to progress, a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef looking for a new opportunity which is great! All we are looking for is fantastic ‘Team Player’. You’ll be eager, willing to learn and work as a Team, with a huge portion of passion on the side!
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
Working hours are on a rota over a 7 day period and could include evenings and weekends (depending on role). We aim to offer flexibility where we can, including full or part time hours.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seashore Holiday Park
North Denes, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 4HG GBR
20 November 2023
4 December 2023