Accommodation Cleaner - 2024
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as an Accommodation Cleaner!
As part of our Accommodation Cleaning Team, you will…
- Clean and prepare our Guest accommodation which may include Caravans, Lodges, Chalets or Apartments
- Work efficiently to ensure we provide high quality, clean and safe accommodation for all our Guests
What’s In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme?
Pay Rates: Starting at £10.59 up to £11.59 per hour
Experience and Qualifications
You don’t need experience to join our Accommodation Cleaning Team. You may already be a Cleaner or Housekeeper but if not, that’s ok! We will provide the training and support required to ensure you are great at what you do.
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, including full or part time hours. Our Accommodation Cleaning Teams working hours are usually Mondays and Fridays.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park
Sandy Bay, Exmouth, Devon EX8 5BT GBR
20 November 2023
6 January 2024