IT Production Support AnalystDo you want a career working in IT for The Sunday Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
A brand new career opportunity has just become available for a forward thinking IT Production Support Analyst (Ecommerce) to support our front-line Production Ecommerce systems.
• Keep Bourne Leisure’s revenue generating and centralised applications running in line with customer SLA’s
• Support all aspects of the application stack, resolving incidents and maintain the application tier, operating system and database environments.
• Ensure proactive monitoring is applied on all tiers of the application stack to avoid system issues and improve the delivery of the services.
• Work on new technology delivery projects and upgrades in the Production environment.
• Build relationships with stakeholders in development and test teams.
Skills and Experience:-
• Previous experience in a customer facing technical support ITIL based environment especially incident, problem and change management.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering support in a Production environment across the entire stack
• Knowledge in the following areas – IIS, .NET, Windows Server, Linux, VMware, Load Balancer, Azure Cloud computing
• Technical problem solving methodology and triage skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to think clearly, problem solve, and prioritise.
• Works well within a team: adaptable; pragmatic; hands-on; customer focussed
The benefits of working for us:-
• Competitive salary and annual bonus
• 20% discounted Bourne Leisure Holidays (Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels) for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Opportunity for professionally recognised qualifications to develop and progress
• 22 days holiday entitlement increasing to 25 days after 2 years service plus 8 bank holidays
• Subsidised onsite restaurant
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
6 September 2019
27 September 2019