Guest Services Team Leader (Maternity Cover)An exciting position has arisen within our Guest Services Team. The main purpose of this role is to maintain excellent guest relations, by dealing with all guest queries in a polite and professional manner and offering advice and solutions.
You will be responsible for coaching and training the team. You will also be responsible for opening and closing the venues in the Guest Services department including various compliance checks.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have the ability to provide excellent customer service and communication skills
• Have a problem-solving attitude and enjoy talking to people on the phone and in person
• Be able to demonstrate a flexible and organised approach by taking ownership of the shift and ensuring that all teams daily activities are arranged in your area of responsibility.
• Be an enthusiastic team player and be able to follow good working practises and achieve deadlines set
• Achieve and maintain a high standard of dress, presentation and behaviour and role model this to the team
• Be able to exceed guest expectations whenever possible
• Provide information and help to ensure customer needs are met
• Proactively promote and sell Butlins products and services
• Add value to existing holiday bookings through active up selling and upgrades
• Have a good knowledge of the Resort and off Resort amenities
• Be able to maintain excellent guest relations
• Adhere to our Health and Safety Policies
• Be IT Literate is essential (Word, excel, Microsoft )
• Be able to analyse, monitor and share guests feedback with the resorts team post break and on resort
• Be able to take guest escalations from the team where required
What are we looking for?
Evidence of experience and competence in the following areas:
• Passion and enthusiasm for Butlins
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Great listening skills (Encouraging conversation/delivering clear messages)
• Handling guests and calls in an empathetic manner
• Developing customer loyalty
• Previous leading experience in a customer services industry
• Experience in cash handling
Upper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 1JJ GBR
30 August 2019
27 September 2019