Resident Stage TechnicianDo you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to deliver and continually support all the aspects of the Entertainment and Activities program, creating a fantastic experience for all of our Warner guests.
Your main job responsibilities will be:
• To liaise and support our visiting artists to ensure all acts deliver a high standard of performance each and every time.
• Work with the in house resident band & show team in the creation & performance of new production shows.
• Ensure a high standard of maintenance & upkeep to all of the entertainment equipment and areas.
• Any and all responsibilities associated with the quality and delivery of the entertainment product.
The ideal candidate should have experience in a similar role or environment. Combined with empathy for our guests, and working as part of the Resident Entertainment Team, be flexible in approach and delivery to ensure a high quality standard of all activities, experiences and performances.
A full time position over 6 days, working mostly evenings, but daytime & split shifts will also be required.
Onsite accommodation is also available to the right candidate.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Alvaston Hall Hotel
Middlewich Road, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 6PD GBR
5 September 2019
10 October 2019