Strategic Planning ManagerDo you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages
Lead a rigorous and efficient planning process working closely with all business functions to translate the strategy into objectives and create a coherent and robust plan for each using the project cycle.
Play a leading role in facilitating prioritisation, resolving competing demands and positively challenging all plans to achieve the best possible outcome.
Work with project leads and project managers to pull together a concise and insightful monthly summary of all plans.
Ensure that robust reviews take place that allow the business to learn and adapt in future plans.
• Create and maintain a clear picture of all priorities that build up to deliver the strategic plan, showing what is scheduled to happen when and ensuring that all are set up for success that ensures we can deliver the plan to meet the guests needs
• To develop strong working relationships with all business functions, embedding the planning process and project cycle by engaging business leaders in the benefits to this approach and supporting their learning in this area.
• Lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the approach to reviewing performance against plans to ensure we can take react quickly to challenges and that we take any learnings forward into other projects.
• To ensure that all activities are clearly defined and planned effectively and in sequence to meet the overall strategic plan requirements. Should progress slow, alternative courses of action should be proposed that still allows the plan to be delivered as intended.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Proven experience of establishing and maintaining a robust planning process and managing the review of performance against plans at a senior level
• Highly organised, self motivated and an ability to relate and influence at all levels. Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills
• Warner Leadership Team
• Key Business Leaders.
Some of the benefits of working with us:
• 20% team member discount on Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the career you've always dreamed of...apply now!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
6 September 2019
27 September 2019