Bowling Team Member - Technician
We are looking for someone to join our bowling technician team to maintain our 10 TMS pinsetters and help keep the centre and pinsetters operating to the highest standard throughout the year.
This will include working on the bowling machines, maintenance work and the reception desk, including our American Pool and Snooker Tables.
All training will be given and no previous experience is necessary.
Key responsibilities and duties include
• Carrying out Morning/Closing checks of bowling pinsetters and lanes
• Help keep pinsetters and lanes to a high working standard
• Liaise with the team about any faults they experience
• Communicating with our guests when working on the reception Desk
• Inputting games and bookings onto the booking system (full training will be given)
• Learning all aspects of the bowling and scoring system, Including the American pool and Snooker tables
• Always be compliant with health and safety guidelines
The successful applicant should
• Have strong motivational, communication and people skills
• Have a basic understanding of health and safety
• Be a committed Team Player including being flexible and enthusiastic
• Demonstrate a positive and problem solving attitude
• Be passionate about role and exceptional customer service
• Be confident to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidized nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including team member of the month
• Opportunities to develop and progress
• Plus many more!
Warren Road, Minehead, Somerset TA24 5SH GBR
10 September 2019
24 September 2019