Leisure/Lifeguard Team Member - Bembridge Coast Hotel
Leisure Team Member - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Leisure Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, as part of an enthusiastic team of exceptional hosts, delivering exciting activities and experiences to delight our guests.
• Hosting activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
• Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards
• Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness throughout the leisure department
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
• Adhering to the Bourne Leisure Pool Policy acting responsibly to maintain the safety of guests and team who use or work in the facilities
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Bembridge, Isle of Wight PO35 5TB GBR
11 September 2019
14 October 2019