Senior .Net Developer - Haven
Senior .NET Developer
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions of high quality. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. Working in highly collaborative teams for the business, your energy and enthusiasm should be at the forefront when engaging with relevant teams where you will be bringing your experience to deliver best solutions.
• Developing software using C#, .NET, MVC, Web API & relational databases.
• Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the published standards to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product.
• Making changes to existing applications according to the requirement from Product Owners.
• Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
• Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical requirements.
• Coding and testing program modules
• Maintaining, tuning and securing applications
• Supporting teams with technical input and knowhow
• Mentoring junior team members
• Portfolio of proven experience of .NET, C#, MVC & Web API skills. Preference will be given to candidates with complex digital environments experience.
• Experience of relational database technologies.
• Experience of Third Party system integrations.
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• Solid understanding of full stack development and the software development life cycle.
• Be passionate about Application Performance and Security standards. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Ability to mentor junior members of the team
You should be:
• Great team person.
• Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
• Committed to quality - robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
• Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
• Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
• Well organised and work in a consistent manor
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
23 September 2019
23 October 2019