Guest Experience Manager - HavenDo you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are have an exciting opportunity for a Guest Experience Manager. Responsible for the daily leadership of the Holiday experience team, Owners reception team and Owner Services department. You will be in charge of leading a team and all induction, training and recruitment for the daily roles they perform. This dynamic and driven person will be responsible for the commercial billings in holidays and all aspects of the Owner relationship. Ensuring our guest's and owner's receive a wonderful experience through a well trained and led team
To be successful I will:
• Seek out and act upon regular guest feedback to build understanding and respond to guests needs
• Monitor advocacy and NPS reports, creates action plans to address opportunity areas for improvement
• Influence The General Manager and the Parks Leadership Team to put in place action plans to address shortfalls or opportunities in customer experience
• Schedule their team resources to meet guest arrival numbers and Owner demands
• Train and coach the team to deliver right first time reception and check in standards, using company brand standards, systems and processes.
• Leads and is accountable for a safe and secure environment within the department, delivering all relevant legislative and company health and safety requirements.
• Responsible for the delivery of all reception and Owner relationship practices, policies and procedures.
• Holds regular 1-1 meetings, 6 monthly reviews and annual appraisals, recording outcomes and agreed objectives.
• Effectively manage team and individual performance in line with company policy
• Build management capability in their team managers through coaching and training.
• Support the Park and Haven succession pipeline through the development of Next Gen candidates.
• Monitor team engagement and ENPS reports, creates action plans to address opportunity areas for improvement
• Organise regular team meetings to communicate team performance and facilitate feedback and contribution
• Ensure that all new team are inducted (across all departments) reducing team turnover.
• Review and act upon team turnover data using the 'Qlik' system
• Ensures that team welfare areas are in place and well maintained
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised, proactive and structured in their approach to work and be confident in communicating with a wide range of team members
• Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams
• Confident decision maker
• Experience of managing people and their performance
• Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of media
• Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
• Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
• Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses
• Is committed to team coaching and being a forward-thinking leader
• Is already experienced in a leadership role and capable of leading a large team and will also willing to support the duties of the General Manager
• Can manage the relationship with the central support and commercial team
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Combe Haven Holiday Park
Harley Shute Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, Hastings Sussex TN38 8BZ GBR
23 September 2019
28 October 2019