Housekeeping Manager, Cricket St Thomas, Somerset
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
Purpose of the role:
As a Housekeeping Manager at Cricket St Thomas you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment whilst delighting our guests by leading, encouraging and coaching your team to proudly deliver exceptional cleanliness standards in our guest's rooms and public areas.
• To oversee, review and approve team levels and work/cleaning schedules, successfully recruiting, selecting and developing team members who have a commitment and passion for delivering high standards and service
• Stock control management, providing the housekeeping team with the appropriate tools and resources for the job, and working within the budget provided for the department, spending money appropriately to enhance the guest experience.
• Ensuring your team prepare and distribute the correct room amenities for the various categories of rooms, prior to guests’ arrival and as per guest requests, inspecting rooms as required
• Meet and aim to exceed customer service targets and KPI's unique to your Housekeeping team, provided by your General Manager and the company
• Providing safe, secure and appealing bedrooms and public areas around the Hotel/Coastal Villages by undertaking up to date Risk Assessments for the housekeeping operation, and ensuring defects requiring technical maintenance are being reported and followed up within a reasonable time-frame, assisting the maintenance team to understand the order of priority for housekeeping requirements
• Undertake Duty Management shifts and attend Team Leader/management meetings
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Cricket St Thomas career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Chard, Somerset TA20 4DD GBR
30 September 2019
28 October 2019