Receptionist - Nidd Hall Hotel, Harrogate
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
Purpose of the role:
As a Receptionist at Nidd Hall Hotel you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to provide attentive, personalised service backed up by great product knowledge, delighting our guests on a daily basis.
• Work independently and as part of a team, providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests looking to book or discuss their future holiday at any of our hotels or villages, allowing them to talk in confidence with you and book their next break
• Consistently performing hotel reception duties, preparing items for guest arrival and departure and providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests
• Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
The benefits of working with us:
• Permanent contracts all year round
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Nidd Hall Hotel career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
30 September 2019
28 October 2019