Bar Supervisor - Nidd Hall Hotel, Harrogate
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
Purpose of the role:
As a Bar Supervisor you will assist the Leadership Team to support and coach a passionate team who take pride in hosting an exceptional bars experience whilst providing attentive service that our guests value and cherish. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• Supporting the bars team with appropriate tools and resources for the job, enabling them to deliver an exceptional food and drink experience to the standards
• Overseeing shifts including team guidance and EPOS till operation
• To promote sales through superior service at every opportunity
• To assist with stock control management
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing food and beverage environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
Experience and training:
• We welcome applicants with previous supervisory experience working in Hospitality, ideally within a busy bar or food and beverage environment
• Ideally you will have practical knowledge of running a shift and will hold a Personal License; however qualifications are not a requirement for joining our team
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Permanent contracts all year round
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Nidd Hall Hotel career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
1 October 2019
29 October 2019