Operational Change Manager
Operational Change Manager - Warner Leisure Hotels, Hemel Hempstead
As an Operational Change Manager, you will be leading change activity across a variety of projects across the Warner Leisure Hotels estate. This will be a very hands-on role in which you need to work closely with both the Operations and Change Teams to ensure that the planned activity is adopted well and put simply, becomes the way we do things.
As a key influencer of change within the business, this role will help us to deliver a direct ROI as a result of successful implementation.
You will need to ensure that projects are set-up and supported correctly to deliver upon their objectives. Throughout the project the teams you are working with will be clear on the benefits to them and the guest when we get this right.
• Be present at key points throughout the change implementation phase supporting the teams on site, keeping it as simple as possible for all involved.
• To support the people team and other central functions as they plan, create and deliver training programmes that support the change.
• Ensure that the teams are engaged throughout and feel totally supported, ensuring they have all they need to deliver what is been asked of them. Make it easy for them to get help when required.
• Manage the individual project responsibilities on a day to day basis including milestone setting, task management, co-ordination and delivery of the plan within the required timescales and budget. Ensure that the benefits of every project are realised.
• Be able to track and show progress by defining success measures/metrics for all stakeholders and be in a position at all times to flag up risks to the project delivery with a plan to rectify the situation.
• Effectively manage stakeholders to ensure they all remain aligned to support in the delivery the project objectives.
• To seek out and develop change champions on site who will support the whole team in delivering to the right standard and service level on a consistent basis.
• To provide valuable feedback to facilitate continuous improvement for future projects.
Qualifications and experience:
• You must be experienced in leading operational change projects successfully.
• Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and conflict resolution skills.
• The ability to identify and feedback the opportunities to develop the skills and confidence in others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable working with and presenting to all levels
The benefits of working with us:
• 20% team member discount on Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• 22 days holiday which will increase to 25 days after 2 years service and bank holidays
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government Pension scheme with the option to join the Company scheme yearly
To take the next step in building the Warner Leisure Hotels career you've always dreamed of...apply now!
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
1 October 2019
15 October 2019