Daytime Restaurant Cleaner - Thoresby HallDo you want a career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
Our dining restaurant is a very busy environment, we expect to have at least 400 guests in for breakfast and evening meals. Restaurant cleanliness is a key part of our experience.
• Have a positive, problem-solving attitude?
• Take pride in your work?
• Want to be part of a successful team?
Purpose of the role
• Completing other general cleaning duties as required
• Complying with company health and safety policies including COSHH
• Reporting of maintenance requirements
What are we looking for?
• Previous cleaning experience is not essential but would be an advantage
• The confidence to work on your own
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, can do attitude
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.
Thoresby Hall Hotel
Thoresby Park, Near Ollerton, Nottinghamshire NG22 9WH GBR
7 October 2019
21 October 2019