Daytime Guest Activities Host - Warner Leisure Hotels, Bembridge CoastGuest Activities Host - Warner Leisure Hotels
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique, beautiful and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
As a guest activities host at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment as part of an enthusiastic team of exceptional hosts, delivering exciting day time and occasionally evening entertainment experiences to delight our guests. Though not necessarily a role requirement, candidates with performance ability are particularly encouraged to apply.
The purpose of the role:
• Hosting daytime and occasionally evening activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full.
• Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards.
•Take ownership of delivering a wide variety of activities that excite our guests with consistency and enthusiasm.
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy.
• Opportunity to understudy team shows and to perform cabaret sets.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Bembridge, Isle of Wight PO35 5TB GBR
21 October 2019
16 November 2019