Responsible To: Brand Manager
Direct Reports: 1
Full Time/ Part Time: Part Time Flexible Hours (circa 21 hours per week). Would consider full time
As Park Marketing Coordinator you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the development and execution of all on-park marketing and POS across holidays, retail, activities & leisure and entertainment.
- Manage the creative briefing process and print delivery working with our in-house studio and print contractor to ensure all collateral is briefed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the ownership of CAMEO (marketing order system), uploading all new content, managing any queries from users, ensuring all collateral is on brand and regular reporting.
- Support with the roll out of Welcome Literature collateral, ensuring information is as accurate as possible and all creative and print is delivered on time.
- Effectively managing the day-to-day team relationships, internal studio and wider marketing stakeholders ensuring the process is smooth and our activity lands right, on time and on budget.
- Update and create TV screen content using an online platform
- Proactively communicating regularly to the park teams including regular park visits to build relationships
- Working as part of the overall marketing team to ensure there is synergy across all of what we do, taking time to understand other channels and look for opportunities to add value to other activity or wider campaigns contributing to one overall marketing activity plan.
- To ensure that the quality and appropriateness of communication is in line with the brand standards and guidelines.
- Ensure all supporting admin duties are carried out on time.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 2 years marketing experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter, able to take responsibility for all aspects of the role
- Ability to be proactive, starting projects and seeing these through end-to-end
- High attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Able to work under pressure with tight timescales and multiple tasks to be prioritised
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
- The ability (and be prepared to) travel and stay at parks when required
- Ability to manage high volumes of information quickly and accurately to see the bigger picture
- Experience of managing and developing junior team members (desirable but not essential)
21 October 2019
18 November 2019