Accommodation ManagerDo you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
Warner Leisure Hotels are proud to announce the newest member of the family – Heythrop Park
We are looking for fabulous team to deliver an exceptional service to each and every guest to ensure they have memories that last a lifetime.
We know our people are the most important asset, and for us to be successful, we need you to feel inspired, fulfilled and successful too.
We are currently recruiting for an Accommodation Manager, to support our live-in team, to facilitate and support our team, this will include meeting new arrivals and completing all the necessary paperwork to ensure a professional first experience.
To manage our Windrush building which includes the cleaning of communal areas and maintenance of the property. Health and safety management and fire safety duties. Problem solving and supporting a variety of issues that may arise during the day /evening.
The opportunity will require you to live on site and we provide accommodation.
The role responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
Being the point of contact for all live –in team members within the allocated property
Managing and maintaining the building internally and externally as well as individual rooms
Ensuring the communal areas are clean and well maintained at all times
Cleaning and repairing rooms when they are vacated so they can be reallocated quickly
Facilitating the moving in and out of the team and completing required documentation
Resolving maintenance issues in a timely manner, support from the resort maintenance team can used if needed
Attending to any other ad hoc duties as and when necessary within the property
Create a timetable of activities for our team to take part in and co-ordinate those events where necessary
Completing all daily, weekly and monthly checks in accordance with company policy (including fire safety, health and safety and cleaning schedules)
To maintain the local facilities and information board/folder
Accommodation is available with this role
Experience and training:
• Ideally you will have experience of working in Hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
• We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
23 October 2019
20 November 2019