We are looking for energetic individuals to join our cleaning team for our new multi-million-pound state of the art Pool which opens in the spring of 2019.
We are looking for people who take pride in and are passionate about maintaining a pristine environment.
Could you be our next cleaning superstar?
In this role you will have day to day responsibility for overseeing and maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of pool areas including:
• Reception and Entry Areas
• Changing Areas
• Poolside (inc; Flume Stairwells)
• Viewing Areas
• Team Areas
We will also be looking for team to carry out deep cleaning duties when the pool closes, therefore there are a variety of shifts available.
We are looking for:
• Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload with a “hands on” attitude.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
• To interact and assist Pool users, sharing your knowledge of Resort and Splash areas.
• Be a Team player, also having ability to work alone.
• Innovative in helping maintain and further improve the appearance of the pool and areas surrounding the pool
• Willing to attend training courses to further your capabilities and job skills.
Joining the Bourne Leisure / Butlin's family means not only do you have an opportunity to grow your career, but become entitled to receive an array of benefits for you, your family and friends to enjoy, these include:
• Brand New, purpose Built Team Accommodation at a Subsidised rate.
• Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, your friends and family
• On resort discounts off our food, drinks and in our retail outlets
• Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
Upper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 1JJ GBR
23 October 2019
22 November 2019