An exciting vacancy has arisen in our resort accommodation department.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for the rooms, apartments, communal corridors /external areas ensuring high standards at all times for our guests to enjoy.
Key responsibilities and duties include
• Ensuring the exceptionally high standards of cleanliness within our units of accommodation are met
• Keeping to tight deadlines ready for our guests to check in
• Resolving any guests queries or concerns
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety procedures
• Lead and motivate a team to deliver excellence.
• Ensuring all necessary Company paperwork is completed in line company policies and procedures.
• Providing an atmosphere where the team feels respected and rewarded and communication is open and honest.
• Follow through on any performance issues and ensuring the team is trained coached and mentored.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a passion to succeed and deliver exceptional customer service in a results driven environment
• Have a problem solving attitude.
• Be able to focus on the detail and prioritise to ensure the biggest positive impact.
• Strong communication skills to allow good relationships between guests and team
• Ability to lead and motivate a team in a high pressured environment
• Have the ability to work from the direction of the Head housekeeper and own initiative.
• Subsidised team bistro
• Many of the resorts facilities can be used for free
• Free laundrette
• Holiday discounts for immediate family
• Plus many more!
Upper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 1JJ GBR
6 November 2019
22 November 2019