Trainee Chef - WarnerTrainee Chef - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Trainee Chef you will be assisting in the smooth, safe and hygienic running of the kitchen and in the production and presentation of food.
• Working as part of a team delivering a Warner Dining experience that our guests will value and remember
• Our kitchens are fast pace and if you've never worked as a trainee chef before, we will help you to gain the skills to fit into this challenging role
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Team players with a 'can do' problem-solving attitude
• Flexibility, reliability and punctuality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• Exceptional standards of personal hygiene
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Studley Castle Hotel
Studley Castle, Studley, Warwickshire B80 7AJ GBR
Resid Catg - BOH - Main Restaurant
9 November 2019
15 January 2020