Owner Complaints Support
This role will handle all Owner complaints directed to the Hemel Support Centre and to coordinate the responses, providing support to the park teams and Operations Directors in reaching resolution.
- Be the first point of contact at Hemel Support Centre for owner complaints received by telephone, email and by letter.
- Provide a positive outcome to owner complaints that have been direct to Hemel support
- Coordinate the responses and resolution of owner complaints within given timescales.
- Handle difficult calls with empathy and in a calm and professional manner. Good listening skills and a patient attitude towards hearing detail are essential.
- Finalise written complaint responses.
- Record complaints on complaint database and communicate to park teams and Operations Directors.
- Build strong relationships with park teams, providing help, training and support as required.
- Track complaints and feedback received, providing regular reports to identify risks and issues and communicate these to line manager.
- Deliver park support and training to minimise further complaints to Hemel support. On park support and training to help development our owner services teams on park
- Track and identify complaint trends and feedback received, providing regular reports to identify risks and issues and communicate these to line manager.
- Identify and help ensure all responses from central and park are brand standard
- Track investment feedback and communicate these to line manager giving visibility on investment feedback
Who we are looking for
Solid customer service experience
Ability to build key relationships and maintain them
Knowledge of the travel and tourism industry would be beneficial
21 November 2019
18 December 2019