Cleaner• Starting at £8.80 and increasing to £9.20 per hour after successful completion of your induction programme
• Live in accommodation available *
• Full Time and Part Time Hours **
• Working on a Monday and Friday is essential as these are our change over days
As an Accommodation Team member, you will be part of one of the most important teams on resort, creating a “home away from home” for our guests! You will be responsible for preparing our accommodation to the highest standards, making sure our accommodation is clean and fault free, first time every time, and that our guests have a fantastic arrival experience.
The purpose of the role:
• This is a fast-paced role, which will require you to clean, prepare and check the accommodation for the arrival of our guests, ensuring that the rooms and apartments are ready on time.
• You will report any maintenance faults found within the accommodation and check that all inventory is correct, so our guests have everything they need - attention to detail is key.
• The role also involves carrying out daily housekeeping duties for our guest’s stay which includes cleaning, tidying and making beds.
• We have 1400 rooms across our resort including 3 hotels, half board rooms and self-catering apartments.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free parking on resort
• Free use of many of the resort facilities including access to our entertainment and swimming pool
• Discounts for resort day passes, as well as up to 20% discount off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• FREE Butlins and discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service awards and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
*For all full-time team only
** Part time hours are 9.30am – 2.30am Monday / Friday
Upper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 1JJ GBR
25 November 2019
13 December 2019