People Administrator - HavenDo you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
About the role
My role as People Administrator is to enjoy a fast paced environment ensuring that all the administration for our teams on park is delivered within the required timescales, and kept up to date, in an efficient and effective manner. I will be the gate keeper of all team members recruitment, employment & training records for the park and will communicate with our HOD’s and other internal departments within Bourne to ensure my park meets the requirements.
With My Business:
• Support HOD’s with all recruitment.
• Support recruiting managers with requisitions, offer letters on Cornerstone Recruitment.
• Lead on Cornerstone on-boarding and drive mandatory on-line training.
• Support Lead Pioneers with the delivery of our Haven Warm Welcome, BOFA and ensure our new Team Members have a great experience throughout their induction into the park.
• Lead our new team members through the login to Cornerstone to complete their on-boarding and start their assigned on-line training.
• Drive the 90 Day Induction, ensuring all new team members have a “Buddy” and the coffee chats & “121’s” are conducted in line with our 90 day induction programme.
• Manage the DBS check process with relevant team members
• Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems and be the Cornerstone champion for the park.
• Manage the payroll of our fortnightly paid team members ensuring all departments are compliant with SAM roster system, including absence and holiday records.
• Manage the termination and final pay process for all leavers through our Resource link system.
• Work alongside the Regional People Partner to support with any ER cases within the park.
• Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Treat internal departments as your customer by delivering the highest standards.
With Our Team:
• Support with attracting and recruiting team members and support their develop through our On-line LMS system.
• Recognise & celebrate the WOW’s and recognition received from guests and communicate to HOD’s and to our teams.
• Keep accurate records for all team members, including Live on accommodation details.
• Communicate and encourage team to use the team benefits and incentives available.
• Assist with investigations, grievances & disciplinaries in line with guidance from regional People Partner and GM.
• Work with HOD’s to drive retention and reduce turnover
• Work along side the Regional People Partner to identify future talent within the park.
I am responsible for:
• On-boarding & Cornerstone Champion
• Ensuring payroll is managed correctly & effectively
• Supporting our rota planning through SAM
• Induction & warm welcome of all new team
• Ensuring all team have a valid RTW document
• DBS checking
• Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
• Evidence of previous administrative roles.
• Able to present information confidently at all levels.
The benefits of working with us:
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
• 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends
• 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
• Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
Bourne Leisure is one of the largest providers of holidays and holiday home ownership in the UK. Our brands Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels are amongst the most recognised within the UK holiday market. Bourne Leisure has more than 6,000 team members that work across their three brands, which rises to nearly 14,000 during peak periods.
Haven is now the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK, with 38 Parks around the British Coastline. Our 23,500 holiday home owners and our 2.5 million holiday guests come to Haven each year to enjoy ‘a breath of fresh air’ experience at the seaside away from daily life and look forward to spending quality family time together.
We are also proud that we were voted 6th in the Sunday times Top 30 "Best Big Company to Work For".
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
Lakeland Leisure Park
Moor Lane, Flookburgh, Cumbria LA11 7LT GBR
25 November 2019
6 January 2020