Holiday Sales Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Sales and Activities
LEADING TEAMS FROM: Holiday Sales and Bookings
To deliver the highest standards of greeting, sales and service to guests during their stay at the Hotel. Working closely with the Head of Sales and Activities and other Managers to deliver exceptional service to our guests every day so that we can give our Guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
1. For the delivery of the brand sales standards, best practices, policies and procedures to ensure guest experience is delivered to the highest standards each and every day within the Holiday Booking area.
2. For the delivery of an exceptional guest service by reacting to differing guest needs and by collaboration with other departments.
3. For professional delivery of the very best offers in order to support our guests in buying another break using the counsellor sales approach.
4. To support the sale of Leisure memberships in conjunction with the Sports and Leisure team using the counsellor sales approach.
5. To deal professionally with any other guest questions, queries or concerns during the buying process.
6. To work closely with the central commercial team to ensure that each and every opportunity is successfully yielded to deliver sales targets.
7. To work closely with the Entertainment team to sell and support successful excursions to our guests.
8. To work closely with central Sales and Contact Centre to support delivery of all sales targets for the Hotel.
9. Understanding all relevant guest measures in order to continue to develop the highest levels of sales and service.
10. Lead and be accountable for a safe and secure environment within the Holiday Sales area, delivering relevant legislative and company health and safety requirements.
11. Carry out regular checks on hazards, risks and all team are 100% trained in all relevant aspects of health and safety for their departments.
12. Supports and implements Operational Excellence to deliver more effective and efficient ways of working.
13. Continually challenges self and team to review productivity.
14. Supports the recruitment of team and that all new team have first 90 days induction and carryout all relevant training within appropriate timeframes.
15. Coffee chats are carried out regularly with current team in order to retain and develop team to deliver the sales targets and guest experience every time.
16. Ensure all team are fully trained in order to deliver exceptional sales and service.
17. Carry out exit interviews as required.
18. Holds regularly performance reviews, coaching and monitoring capability.
19. Deliver regular team meetings to keep everyone up to date with all relevant targets and information to deliver to their best ability and also to recognise great performances.
20. Delivers engagement and ENPS targets.
21. Delivers team rotas a minimum of three weeks in advance and continually monitors to ensure right team, right place and right time to deliver guest experience.
22. Encourage cross department collaboration within the Hotel.
23. Carry out any other duties as requested.
1. Manages sales targets and delivers within agreed budgets.
2. Delivers agreed guest targets.
3. Delivers agreed team engagement and ENPS targets.
4. Maintain close control of rosters.
5. Maintain close control of buying patterns, guest insight and guest trends.
6. Collaborates and shares best practice with all Warner Hotels.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate effectively with all Leaders, guests and team.
• Experience managing in a sales environment.
• Ability to deliver a consistently high levels of sales and service.
• Is able to motivate and inspire teams.
• Ability to plan, manage several team and projects and be well organised.
• Worked within a sales team previously.
• Worked within Hospitality previously.
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
• Has ability and capability to work with all areas of the business.
• Desire to develop, learn and challenge self.
• Ability to role model our Mission.
• Actively listens to the team, encourages and values team members opinions.
• Great relationship builder.
• Takes ownership of challenges and is willing to share responsibility for completing tasks.
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
Hol Sales & Mktg
28 November 2019
28 December 2019